How To Reach Us
1. "Capodichino" International Airport. Sorrento Circumvesuviana Train timetable / time table (Soc Curreri +39 081 8015420).
2. Public bus to the train station and the port of Naples (Soc CLP +39 081 8015420: service hours 06.00-20.00 every 30 ').
1. "Leonardo da Vinci" airport.
2. FS Train (every hour) to Termini, then to Naples (info: www.trenitalia.it).
The railway station is connected to Sorrento by the Circumvesuviana line train (departing every 25 minutes). From Sorrento to Positano, Amalfi and Salerno, take the Sita bus.
From the railway station, take the Sita bus to arrive to Amalfi and Positano.
From Naples (60 Km):
A3 motorway, exit at Castellammare di Stabia and follow the indications to Sorrento (SS145) and, then, to the Amalfi coast (SS143).
From Salerno (34 Km):
Exit at Salerno centre and take the SS163 Amalfitana.
* on Italian motorway you will pay a toll.